Shipping & Returns
- Your satisfaction is our goal. Should you not be 100% satisfied with your product, simply return the merchandise within 30 days for a prompt, hassle free refund
- 48 hour lead time on most orders
- Ships from one of our five us distribution centers
- Returns are simple. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization number (no exchanges or returns are accepted without this number). The return authorization number must be present on the return shipping documents. Once you have received your return authorization number, it is your responsibility to make the shipping arrangements. You, the customer are responsible for any and all return freight charges and the product must arrive in like new condition in their original boxes. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- Returns may subject to a restocking fees of 15%-30% of the purchase price. Fencer Wire may assess the restocking fee against the customer's account or deduct the fee from the refund amount on all returns, subject to the Return Policy and any product-specific policy.
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receiving your return authorization number. A refund may be made when the entire product is received at our facility.