20 Gauge Galvanized Poultry Netting Mesh Size 2"
- Free Shipping
Your chickens love to run around. Don't let them get lost. Use this poultry netting to build them a chicken pen and keep them safe from other animals! Poultry netting is also great for small projects around the house. The Fencer Wire poultry netting features a 2 in. hexagonal mesh weave and is both lightweight and economical. Poultry netting has many uses, such as: Creating pens to confine poultry, rabbits and other small animals, plant protection and support, soil erosion prevention and compost pile confinement. The fence is also constructed of 20-Gauge steel wire that is light weight and offers flexibility to mold to your landscape’s needs. Poultry netting also offers a wide array of uses in the arts and craft field.
- Galvanized before weaving, Zinc coating resists rust and prolongs life, Multi-use material can be used for fencing, trellises, and plant support
- Use for garden fencing, pet containment, light-duty livestock fencing, and many other fence projects
- Easy to install and handle, Use with U-posts, T-posts, or wood posts
- 20-Gauge wire for durability, 1 in. hexagonal mesh
- Can also be used to protect and support plants, prevent soil erosion and compost pile confinement