20 Gauge Galvanized Poultry Netting Mesh Size 1"
- Free Shipping
Your chickens love to run around. Don't let them get lost. Use this poultry netting to build them a chicken pen and keep them safe from other animals! Poultry netting is also great for small projects around the house. The Fencer Wire poultry netting features a 1 in. hexagonal mesh weave and is both lightweight and economical. Poultry netting has many uses, such as: Creating pens to confine poultry, rabbits and other small animals, plant protection and support, soil erosion prevention and compost pile confinement. The fence is also constructed of 20-Gauge steel wire that is light weight and offers flexibility to mold to your landscape’s needs. Poultry netting also offers a wide array of uses in the arts and craft field.
- Zinc coating resists rust and prolongs life, Multi-use material can be used for fencing, trellises, and plant support
- Use for garden fencing, pet containment, light-duty livestock fencing, and many other fence projects
- Easy to install and handle, Use with U-posts, T-posts, or wood posts
- 20-Gauge wire for durability, 1 in. hexagonal mesh
- Can also be used to protect and support plants, prevent soil erosion and compost pile confinement
Good chicken wire! keeps in all the chickens that works fine
Only gave it a 4 star because I haven't opened it up yet to use it. Arrived quicker than estimated great price and no shipping costs.
My chickens will be very happy and will probably lay 3eggs a day instead of one. As it hasn't been built yet, I am unable to send a photo.
was making a chicken coop run worked out great they love it
This Is a good product to keep rabbit's & animals out of my garden.
Really good for good price.I wait to make my new chicken coop.
As usual, my recent order with Home Depot arrived...a day or two ahead of schedule and the quality was exactly as advertised. Price wise....this is appropriate.
Product arrived on-time and in good condition. This product is exactly as stated in the Home Depot on-line description.
Good value. The only bad thing I can say is that the wire used to tie the role was kinda over kill in my book.