Sure-Loc Aluminum Landscape Edging 1/8" x 4" x 8' (80'/box)
- Free Shipping
Sure-loc Aluminum Edging Benefits
- Lifetime performance makes the cost of aluminum edging lower than any other product.
- The resilient flexibility of aluminum allows for smoother curves.
- Crisp, straight lines can be achieved with minimal effort.
- High strength aluminum alloy withstands years of maintenance abuse, and is non-toxic with excellent corrosion resistance and high thermal conductivity.
- Long and wide grooved stakes help reduce the effects of frost heaving.
- Aluminum edging is light weight, forms easily and can be cut to length with minimal effort at the construction site lowering installation costs so budgets can be maintained.
- Aluminum edging will never rust, crack, rot or become brittle.
- Aluminum edging is environmentally friendly & made from recycled material. Versus other edgings. . . .Steel Edging: Rusts; Corrodes; Is not suitable for marine environments; Very heavy; Hard to bend and cut; Steel prices can be unstable. Wood Edging: Splinters; Rots; Fades; Weathers; Attracts insects; Is hard to create curves. Vinyl & Plastic Edging: Becomes brittle over time; Is less resistant to material and mechanical wear; Has a large degree of thermal expansion; Is not UV stable; Are not as crisp in appearance.
Sure-loc Aluminum Edging Quality Features
- Superior locking system. Dual Stake locking system creates a seamless connection with no overlapping of material at joints and ensures the connection remains permanent.
- No overlapping of edging. Sure-loc edging connection allows for true crisp lines and invisible connections.
- End Stake Adapters slide over the edging and allow for staking at any point and provide extra strength. Available in all colors and sizes.
- Dual Punch-Out Pockets for stakes allow stakes to be driven into ground straightly.
- Rigid and grooved design allows edging to retain solid grip in the ground.
- Extra Long Stakes are available where extra depth is required such as sandy soil. Available in 12” or 18” lengths in all colors and sizes.
- Anti Frost Heave Technology. Stake pockets in edging accept a stake at a 45 degree angle to help keep the edging in the ground when temperature changes cause ground shifting.
- Made in the U.S.A. from recycled aluminum material.