Sure-Loc Aluminum Edging 3/16" x 4" x 8' 80ft per box
- Free Shipping
Sure-loc SureEdge is primarily used in commercial, industrial, institutional projects, and other high traffic areas or residential homes where the most durable edging on the market is desired.
SureEdge is the leading aluminum edging of choice with years of proven performance specified by landscape architects and designers and preferred by landscape contractors in projects around the world.
3/16” x 4” (4.8mm x 102mm)
Primarily used in commercial, industrial, institutional projects, and other high traffic areas. Straight runs are easier than with 1/8” material with only slightly reduced flexibility. Applications include, but are not limited to, driveways, asphalt, maintenance strips, running tracks and pathways. 8 Foot edging sections are packaged 10 pieces (80’) per box.
Sure-loc Aluminum Edging Quality Features
- Superior locking system. Dual Stake locking system creates a seamless connection with no overlapping of material at joints and ensures the connection remains permanent.
- No overlapping of edging. Sure-loc edging connection allows for true crisp lines and invisible connections.
- End Stake Adapters slide over the edging and allow for staking at any point and provide extra strength. Available in all colors and sizes.
- Dual Punch-Out Pockets for stakes allow stakes to be driven into ground straightly.
- Rigid and grooved design allows edging to retain solid grip in the ground.
- Extra Long Stakes are available where extra depth is required such as sandy soil. Available in 12” or 18” lengths in all colors and sizes.
- Anti Frost Heave Technology. Stake pockets in edging accept a stake at a 45 degree angle to help keep the edging in the ground when temperature changes cause ground shifting.
- Made in the U.S.A. from recycled aluminum material.