20 Gauge Galvanized Poultry Netting Mesh Size 1"
- Free Shipping
Your chickens love to run around. Don't let them get lost. Use this poultry netting to build them a chicken pen and keep them safe from other animals! Poultry netting is also great for small projects around the house. The Fencer Wire poultry netting features a 1 in. hexagonal mesh weave and is both lightweight and economical. Poultry netting has many uses, such as: Creating pens to confine poultry, rabbits and other small animals, plant protection and support, soil erosion prevention and compost pile confinement. The fence is also constructed of 20-Gauge steel wire that is light weight and offers flexibility to mold to your landscape’s needs. Poultry netting also offers a wide array of uses in the arts and craft field.
- Zinc coating resists rust and prolongs life, Multi-use material can be used for fencing, trellises, and plant support
- Use for garden fencing, pet containment, light-duty livestock fencing, and many other fence projects
- Easy to install and handle, Use with U-posts, T-posts, or wood posts
- 20-Gauge wire for durability, 1 in. hexagonal mesh
- Can also be used to protect and support plants, prevent soil erosion and compost pile confinement
Worked great for our chicken run! We built a 6 ft tall 8 ft wide 114 ft long chicken run.
It did the job which was a fence for my vegetable garden. Only negative is that it is not vinyl coated but I knew that when I bought it.
Great value, everywhere else wanted much more for less length.
Very easy to work with
The poultry netting worked great. I feel that I got a good deal and a good product.
Heavy duty for garden fence to keep out rabbits and squirrels. Handles easily and cuts fast with tin snips. Will buy again for more garden beds.
Nice size roll
It will reach around my entire garden site
product was in good condition. Great value for money.
4 ft. x 150 ft. Galvanized Poultry Netting delivered ok with free shipping. Is a great poultry fence.